Where in the world would you like to go? Let me tell you how you can get there and be paid for it!
Here are five GREAT reasons why you should think about teaching overseas for a year or two:
- Schools around the world need English teachers URGENTLY! At home, jobs are had to find but not overseas as a teacher. China and South Korea alone need hundreds… even thousands of qualified native English speakers to teach in their schools.
- You get to experience a new culture, a new language and travel!
- Meet and make many new friends.
- Schools will often pay your airfare. You pay initially but the school will pay you back and pay return airfare at the end of your contract. Besides a salary and benefits, you may get free Internet access, free language lessons, free or subsidized housing, settling in allowance, meals and even transportation (in some countries this may be a bicycle).
- Teachers usually get lots of vacation time – a fantastic chance to explore the country and neighbouring nations.
- Did I say FIVE reasons? Let me give you another TWO! Overseas teaching experience looks great on your résumé. Most companies these days are either multinational or have overseas connections. They like to hire people who have international experience.
- All you need is a degree (any discipline) and a TESOL certificate to make it happen and we can help you achieve your goal.
Interested? Check out our web site. We have been training people to teach overseas since 1998 and have graduates teaching around the world. Browse our web site. See what graduates say.
If you are a native speaker (or fluent in English), we can have you TESOL certified and ready to go in four to six weeks. Some of our students are snapped up even before they complete our course! We are delighted to send their certificate to them at their new school.
This is your chance to Go Somewhere You’ve Always Wanted to Go! Start by going to our web site and register for our TESOL course. $375 is the full certificate course tuition and a very small investment in your future.
Dr Robert Taylor
Sunbridge Institute of English